Become a member of the Center for Head Injury Services’ Sustainer Circle!
The Sustainer Circle is a special group of monthly donors who go above and beyond to sustain the Center’s vital employment, independent living, day programs and medical services for people with cognitive disabilities. As a member, you will receive a thank-you gift certificate (of your choice) from Destination Desserts or Wags in a Bag upon joining the program as well as recognition in the annual report and our virtual donor wall.
How It Works
- Go to our online donation page!
- Select your gift amount and payment method.
- Anyone who makes a monthly donation of $10 or more will be a member of the Circle.
- After completing the donation form, you will be contacted about your thank-you gift certificate.
- Your donation will be automatically deducted once a month.
- You will receive an annual tax acknowledgment letter in January.
- You can stop or adjust your gift amount at any time.
- Joining is easy and your membership will have a tremendous impact!
Join now with a monthly gift of $10 or more! Click here to join now.
Your recurring gift will make it possible for the Center to continue providing services that help people with disabilities live, work, and play as equals in the community. Thank you!
For additional information, contact Alyssa Bergman, Development Associate, at email@example.com or 314-983-9230 x 1110.