2. Type of Information Collected - The server on which the Web Site is located only collects and saves the default information customarily logged by web server software. Information may include the date and time of your visit and the originating IP address.
3. Issues Relevant to Children - The Web Site is not directed to children under eighteen (18) years of age. No identifiable information is collected on the Web Site.
4. Warranties - The Center for Head Injury Services does not make any expressed or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever (including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) with regard to the Web Site, or any sites listed therein, and the Web Site will not be liable for any cost or damage arising either directly or indirectly from any such transaction. The Web Site does not warrant that it will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in it will be corrected. The Web Site is provided on an "as is, as available" basis.
In no event will the Web Site or its members, managers, officers, employees, agents and the assigns of same be liable for (1) any incidental, consequential or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and the like) arising out of the use of or inability to use the Web Site, the materials or any information, or transactions provided on the Web Site or downloaded from the Web Site, even if the Web Site or its authorized representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages, or (2) any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Web Site, the materials and/or listings or information downloaded through the Web Site. Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you. In such states, the Web Site's liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
5. Trademarks - All trademarks or service marks will be honored.
9. Contact Information - Questions or comments regarding the Web Site should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by U.S.mail to 11786 Westline Industrial Dr., St. Louis, MO 63146.
10. Changing Information - If you wish to review, change, or delete your personal information the agency has on file, please contact The Center's Development Department at 314-983-9230.
- Our employees may view information that your provide us in order to
perform their jobs and service you. We do not share information to third
parties who are not affiliated with us, unless the law allows us to do
so. We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about you with
anyone for any purpose that is not specifically permitted by law.